20years of experience from Gaming, IoT and Connected Cars.
- Founder and CEO of Springworks (acquired by Tantalum in 2018), building a top class organization with a SaaS product for connected car eco systems winning contracts with Telia Company and AutoSense (Swisscom and Amag)
- Experience in connected vehicles from Volvo on Call 2010-2014 and Scania
- Founder of mobile and gaming company Jadestone in 2000
20 Years + experience in senior finance roles working with fast growing international technology companies
- Spent 4 years as CFO of Rivo Software a leading EHS SaaS platform taking the company through to its sale to Sphera Solutions in 2017.
- Prior that as CFO to Cadis Software, an enterprise data management company, was part of the management team that sold the company to Markit.
- Previous senior finance roles at Sungard, Oracle, Stellent and Sterling Software
- Chartered Accountant, trained with Grant Thornton
Over 20 years of experience in software development and tech leadership.
- Founder and CTO of Springworks, building up and leading their top-class development organization before being acquired by Tantalum
- Long background of consumer product development and building SaaS platforms for games, connected cars and streaming music (Spotify among others).
20 years’ experience in Software Development and Product Management
- Mark was a founding member of IBM’s Watson IoT business unit – led Connected Vehicle and Automotive solutions, and set research priorities.
- Launched IBM’s first Connected Vehicle cloud and analytics services to market. Currently used worldwide by Automotive OEMs and Insurance companies.
- Previous roles include technical and management positions focussed on Enterprise Connectivity, Integration, and Analytics.
10 years leading Automotive Telematics and IOT at Tantalum and Jaguar Land Rover. Previously 20 years experience delivering large scale Business Change and IT Transformation Programmes.
- Led all delivery of HARMAN Spark product to US market for Tantalum
- Co-founded JLR Connected Car Department – led Jaguar Land Rover InControl specification and delivery in 19 markets to over 500k customers including the US, Russia and China.
- Previously 20 years experience delivering Enterprise IT Programmes in Banking, Defence, Retail and Automotive sectors.
20+ years experience in automotive and connected car, 14 years at senior management level Telematics and connected car entrepreneur
- Founded Lysanda (now Tantalum Corporation), created original patents and IP, won deals with TomTom and TNT
- 7 years as executive advisor/consultant to connected car industry, leading projects for Google, Investcorp, Accenture, Allianz and Admiral.
- Previous experience included leading the analytical powertrain programme for Jaguar LandRover for the original F type sports car.
Over 15 years’ experience creating growth from connecting things
- Fredrik has an extensive experience in a variety of global leadership roles. He was instrumental when Telenor founded Telenor Connexion, the groups Internet of Things unit in 2008 and was leading sales and business development there ever since as CSO and EVP, growing the revenues from nothing to more than €60 million
- Fredrik holds a degree in engineering from the University of Phoenix
More than 20 years experience in product development and strategy
- Founder of Springworks and CPO for 10 years before acquisition from Tantalum
- Industry veteran with key management roles in quality assurance, strategy and product management from companies like Jadestone, Allgon and Ericsson
Over 20 years’ experience in hardware engineering, product development, and telematics
- Led the development of Deep Blue’s telematics IP over a number of years and is the Executive Lead on fuel modelling, vehicle diagnostics and model testing
- Oversees back-end server and embedded software integration, as well as Certification and Approvals with 3rd parties. He is MIET Member of the Institute of engineering and technology.
- Mark graduated with 1st class honours degree in Electronic Engineering & Cybernetics in 2005
20+ years’ experience in the TMT sector working in blue chip corporate M&A and business development, as well as start-up JV’s, VC backed and AIM listed opportunities
30 years’ experience in procurement, payments and supply chain automation
- Procurement Manager in Automotive and Chemicals Sectors
- Head of Data Delivery for Visa International (EU)
- Co-Founder of OB10, the world’s leading e-Invoicing provider