20+ years experience in technology leadership roles in IT, Telco, and Digital across US and EMEA
- Led Ericsson’s growth portfolio in IT, Digital, and Cloud across Western Europe
- Deep expertise in design, development and implementation of large-scale technology transformation programs
- Leadership experience managing 1,000+ people across Europe
Over 20 years’ experience in hardware engineering, product development, and telematics.
- Mark has lead the development of Tantalum’s telematics IP over a number of years and is the Executive Lead on fuel modelling, vehicle diagnostics and model testing.
- He also oversees back-end server and embedded software integration, as well as Certification and Approvals with 3rd parties. He is MIET Member of the Institute of engineering and technology.
- Mark graduated with 1st class honors degree in Electronic Engineering & Cybernetics in 2005
20 Years + years experience in senior finance roles working with fast growing international technology companies
- Spent 4 years as CFO of Rivo Software a leading EHS SaaS platform taking the company through to its sale to Sphera Solutions in 2017.
- Prior that as CFO to Cadis Software, an enterprise data management company, was part of the management team that sold the company to Markit.
- Previous senior finance roles at Sungard, Oracle, Stellent and Sterling Software
- Chartered Accountant, trained with Grant Thornton
Experienced insurance and technology professional, serving at board level for the last 8 years.
- Founder of InterResolve; a disruptive insurance claims business with 10 years working with P/E and VC funding partners.
- Extensive experience within regulated environments including Insurance, Legal Services, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Tech and Claims/Accident Management.
- In 2014, Matt joined Tantalum to drive innovation strategy execution and harness emerging technology to drive monetisation for the Connected Car product.
20+ years experience delivering large scale Transformation Programmes with last 7 years in Automotive Telematics at Jaguar Land Rover.
- Co-founded JLR Connected Car Department – led the delivery of all off vehicle software (Server, Web & App)
- Delivered Jaguar & Land Rover InControl in 19 markets to over 500k customers in 18 months including the US, Russia and China
- Previously 20 years experience delivering Enterprise IT Programmes in Banking, Defence, Retail and Automotive sectors.
Over 20 years’ experience in International Business Strategy and Management
- Led organisations through growth via new customer acquisition and technology innovation.
- Worked for BBC Technology, managing the Hutchinson 3G mobile content from concept to launch across Germany, Austria, France, Spain and UK.
- Within Tantalum Clara is responsible for software contracts with TomTom and ATOS Worldline.
- Clara has been key in building the Samsung relationship from initiating engagement, and championing IoT strategy, service Ecosystem pitch and SaaS strategy.
- Clara holds an Engineering Degree (Spain) and a Masters Degree in Engineering (UK).
Technology professional with 20+ years of experience in sales leadership, market strategy and business development across US and International markets
- Led Qualcomm’s business development and sales activities with top mobile operators, startups and OEMs in various international markets
- Senior leadership roles in Silicon Valley at Nokia, Sun Microsystems and Technology start-up companies
- Strong expertise in B2B, Channel Sales and Business Development in Mobile, IOT and Emerging Technologies
- Based in Silicon Valley, Baris is responsible for building and leading Tantalum’s business in North America
30 years’ experience in procurement, payments and supply chain automation
- Procurement Manager in Automotive and Chemicals Sectors
- Head of Data Delivery for Visa International (EU)
- Co-Founder of OB10, the world’s leading e-Invoicing provider