20+ years experience in technology leadership roles in IT, Telco, and Digital across US and EMEA
Led Ericsson’s growth portfolio in IT, Digital, and Cloud across Western Europe
Deep expertise in design, development and implementation of large-scale technology transformation programs
Leadership experience managing 1,000+ people across Europe
20 years in the design, development and commercialization of software, hardware & cloud products, at a global scale
- Led the Agile Java engineering and operations -Cloud and IoT start-up backed by Horizon Ventures and Hutchinson Whampoa
- Won the Ovum Telecoms Asia innovation of the year 2009.
- $700M software integration for worlds first 3G network at Hutchison
- Leadership at Ericsson
Over 15 years experience at director level
- Joined TRACKER in 2012 to strategise and reshape sales, services and marketing operations, driving growth in Stolen Vehicle Recovery, Fleet and Telematics Solutions.
- Previous operational roles; British Gas, Rentokil and Npower, working in both B2B and B2C arenas.
- Expertise in growing business deriving from inherent skills aligning and re-engineering such services to maximum effect
- Proven track record of expansion & revenue growth via M&A’s, organizational change, corporate re-branding, CRM initiatives
Experienced insurance and technology professional, serving at board level for the last 8 years.
- Founder of InterResolve; a disruptive insurance claims business with 10 years working with P/E and VC funding partners.
- Extensive experience within regulated environments including Insurance, Legal Services, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Tech and Claims/Accident Management.
- In 2014, Matt joined Tantalum to drive innovation strategy execution and harness emerging technology to drive monetisation for the Connected Car product.
Over 20 years’ experience in hardware engineering, product development, and telematics.
- Mark has lead the development of Tantalum’s telematics IP over a number of years and is the Executive Lead on fuel modelling, vehicle diagnostics and model testing.
- He also oversees back-end server and embedded software integration, as well as Certification and Approvals with 3rd parties. He is MIET Member of the Institute of engineering and technology.
- Mark graduated with 1st class honors degree in Electronic Engineering & Cybernetics in 2005
20+ years experience delivering large scale Transformation Programmes with last 7 years in Automotive Telematics at Jaguar Land Rover.
- Co-founded JLR Connected Car Department – led the delivery of all off vehicle software (Server, Web & App)
- Delivered Jaguar & Land Rover InControl in 19 markets to over 500k customers in 18 months including the US, Russia and China
- Previously 20 years experience delivering Enterprise IT Programmes in Banking, Defence, Retail and Automotive sectors.
Over 20 years’ experience in International Business Strategy and Management
- Led organisations through growth via new customer acquisition and technology innovation.
- Worked for BBC Technology, managing the Hutchinson 3G mobile content from concept to launch across Germany, Austria, France, Spain and UK.
- Within Tantalum Clara is responsible for software contracts with TomTom and ATOS Worldline.
- Clara has been key in building the Samsung relationship from initiating engagement, and championing IoT strategy, service Ecosystem pitch and SaaS strategy.
- Clara holds an Engineering Degree (Spain) and a Masters Degree in Engineering (UK).
Technology professional with 20+ years of experience in sales leadership, market strategy and business development across US and International markets
- Led Qualcomm’s business development and sales activities with top mobile operators, startups and OEMs in various international markets
- Senior leadership roles in Silicon Valley at Nokia, Sun Microsystems and Technology start-up companies
- Strong expertise in B2B, Channel Sales and Business Development in Mobile, IOT and Emerging Technologies
- Based in Silicon Valley, Baris is responsible for building and leading Tantalum’s business in North America
30 years’ experience in procurement, payments and supply chain automation
- Procurement Manager in Automotive and Chemicals Sectors
- Head of Data Delivery for Visa International (EU)
- Co-Founder of OB10, the world’s leading e-Invoicing provider