Technology leader on a mission to transform in-car experience
- Experience in digital transformation, automotive, telco, IT
- Previous leadership roles at Ericsson, Publicis, Sapient and CGI
- Passion for creating positive change via technology
Over 20 years’ experience in hardware engineering, product development, and telematics.
- Mark has lead the development of Tantalum’s telematics IP over a number of years and is the Executive Lead on fuel modelling, vehicle diagnostics and model testing.
- He also oversees back-end server and embedded software integration, as well as Certification and Approvals with 3rd parties. He is MIET Member of the Institute of engineering and technology.
- Mark graduated with 1st class honors degree in Electronic Engineering & Cybernetics in 2005
20 Years + years experience in senior finance roles working with fast growing international technology companies
- Spent 4 years as CFO of Rivo Software a leading EHS SaaS platform taking the company through to its sale to Sphera Solutions in 2017.
- Prior that as CFO to Cadis Software, an enterprise data management company, was part of the management team that sold the company to Markit.
- Previous senior finance roles at Sungard, Oracle, Stellent and Sterling Software
- Chartered Accountant, trained with Grant Thornton
20+ years experience delivering large scale Transformation Programmes with last 9 years in Automotive Telematics at Tantalum and previously Jaguar Land Rover.
- Led delivery of HARMAN Spark product to US market for Tantalum
- Co-founded JLR Connected Car Department – led the delivery of all off vehicle software (Server, Web & App)
- Delivered Jaguar & Land Rover InControl in 19 markets to over 500k customers in 18 months including the US, Russia and China
- Previously 20 years experience delivering Enterprise IT Programmes in Banking, Defence, Retail and Automotive sectors
Experienced insurance and technology professional, serving at board level for the last 8 years.
- Founder of InterResolve; a disruptive insurance claims business with 10 years working with P/E and VC funding partners.
- Extensive experience within regulated environments including Insurance, Legal Services, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Tech and Claims/Accident Management.
- In 2014, Matt joined Tantalum to drive innovation strategy execution and harness emerging technology to drive monetisation for the Connected Car product.
Over 20 years’ experience in International Business Strategy and Management
- Led organisations through growth via new customer acquisition and technology innovation.
- Worked for BBC Technology, managing the Hutchinson 3G mobile content from concept to launch across Germany, Austria, France, Spain and UK.
- Within Tantalum Clara is responsible for software contracts with TomTom and ATOS Worldline.
- Clara has been key in building the Samsung relationship from initiating engagement, and championing IoT strategy, service Ecosystem pitch and SaaS strategy.
- Clara holds an Engineering Degree (Spain) and a Masters Degree in Engineering (UK).
Technology professional with 20+ years of experience in sales leadership, market strategy and business development across US and International markets
- Led Qualcomm’s business development and sales activities with top mobile operators, startups and OEMs in various international markets
- Senior leadership roles in Silicon Valley at Nokia, Sun Microsystems and Technology start-up companies
- Strong expertise in B2B, Channel Sales and Business Development in Mobile, IOT and Emerging Technologies
- Based in Silicon Valley, Baris is responsible for building and leading Tantalum’s business in North America
Over 30 years of global automotive industry experience including OEM, aftermarket and connected vehicle service delivery
- Senior leadership roles in business development, marketing, strategy and engineering at LG Electronics, Verizon Telematics and Delphi/General Motors
- Managed successful connected vehicle programs with both automotive OEM and aftermarket partners
- Led major growth initiatives for infotainment, E/E systems and electrified powertrain products
- Based in Detroit, Joe is responsible for building and leading Tantalum’s growth with auto manufacturers in North America
30 years’ experience in procurement, payments and supply chain automation
- Procurement Manager in Automotive and Chemicals Sectors
- Head of Data Delivery for Visa International (EU)
- Co-Founder of OB10, the world’s leading e-Invoicing provider